Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Class of 2026 -- Blog #2 -- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

 I absolutely love this time of year!  From the colors of fall to the scents of autumn and fun activities, this season just has it all!  I particularly LOVE Halloween!  (These ghosts have been part of our Halloween decor for years!  If I don't get them out sometime in September, my family is asking me about them!  It's funny how we grow so accustomed to our holiday traditions!) 

 

Every since I was a little girl, this holiday has been one of my favorites!  I remember going trick-or-treating with my friends in the my old neighborhood.  I remember haunted houses and bobbing for apples at parties.  (I also LOVE trying to scare the actors in haunted houses, too!  They are not expecting that!)

Then, of course, I remember taking my own children out on Halloween night to get lots of candy or to attend fall festivals. 

Today, we still try to get into the Halloween spirit at the Sweet house, with pumpkin carvings, chili suppers and bonfires!



What are some of your fun memories of Halloween?  Do you still go trick or treating for candy?  (It's ok!  My boys went way past 8th grade!)  Have you ever had a really scary experience?  Something hilarious happen? 

Your response should be a minimum of three sentences for three extra credit points!  This blog will close at midnight on (you guessed it!) October 31st! 

No comments:

Post a Comment