Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Class of 2023 -- Blog #6 -- WHERE'S THE SNOW??

We've been waiting and waiting; hoping and hoping; wishing and wishing!  We've watched for the SnowBird, but he's not flying; we've worn our pajamas inside out with no luck; we've done snow dances and looked just plain silly! So . . . where's the snow?


 Really?  Thousands of feet (well, not exactly!) up north, and that's just not fair!  Almost no snow for Tennessee this year! Temperatures have been mild -- even warm -- for much of our "so-called" winter!  We've been robbed of a full snow day!  (Sadly, we did have one sick day due to flu, but NO SNOW!)


  
We've all got spring fever, and it's only the middle of February! It is quite disheartening!  We need a break from school!  (Yes, even the teachers!)


So, we ponder the meaning of life, and why we have not been blessed with any snow days!


Alas, we did enjoy a long weekend with the President's Day holiday, but the road to spring break is still FAR AWAY! 


For three extra credit points, write THREE complete sentences explaining how you would have enjoyed your snow day -- IF WE HAD GOTTEN ONE!  Would you have gone sledding?  Would you have made hot cocoa?  Would you have had a Netflix binge?  This blog will close on Friday, March 1 at midnight!  Write on! 

19 comments:

  1. If we had a snow day I would play in the snow with friends. I also would make hot chocolate. Having a snow day would just be super fun and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be doing snowball fights. I would build a snowman with my family. I want to try out skiing sometime when it snows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we had a snow day I would of made hot cocoa. I would of also played wii. I wish we would get enough snow to sled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a snow day I would sleep in. I would go out in the snow and play with my dog. I really wish we would’ve gotten out of school so I could play in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would probably stay inside and watch Netflix if we had gotten a snow day. I might have gone outside to sled if there was enough snow. I hope we get a snow day soon before it gets warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there was a snow day I would probably stay inside and watch Netflix. If there was a lot of snow outside I might go sledding with my neighbors. I really hope we get a snow day soon or I will be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we had a snow day I would have got a lot of sleep. I would have gone sledding at Country Hills. I would have hung out with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lofton and Brooklyn have also commented via written response because they were not able to post. Great snow day ideas! So sad! Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If we had a snow day, I would’ve made hot chocolate. I would also have my friends over. I probably would’ve gone sledding at my friends house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If we had a snow day, I would’ve slept in. I also would’ve watched Netflix and made hot chocolate. I would’ve gone sledding and hung out with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If we had a snow day i would go sledding. But i really like to ski. Sams church goes every year and he takes me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. if we had a snow day i would be sleeping in. I would be also go outside with my family and play in the snow. Also, i would be drinking hot chocolate with my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If we had a snow day, I would have slept in. I also would have gone outside and gone sledding. Another thing I would do is make hot chocolate and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If we had a snow day I would have got a lot of sleep. I might have gone sledding, it depends on how much snow. I would have hung out with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kayla Bailey also got credit because she couldn't post! Rain, rain, go away! Give us some SNOW! Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isaac Smith also got credit! This blog is now closed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If we had a snow day I would sleep in. I might spend time with my family inside or go our sleeping with my brothers. Dependent upon my friends plans I would see if they could come over.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would go snowboarding all over. Then I would make hot chocolate. Finally I would watch a movie with my friends.

    ReplyDelete